Note: The Ninti One Limited website content is accessible to all versions of every browser. However, some browsers may not support basic Web standards, preventing the display of our site’s design details. Firefox , Mozilla , Netscape 7+ and Internet Explorer 5.5+ support web standards and will correctly display this site. We support the mission of the Web Standards Project in the campaign encouraging users to upgrade their browsers.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. H2 tags are used for main titles, H3 tags for subtitles.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- JAWS, a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Home Page Reader, a screen reader for Windows. A downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx, a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links, a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Mozilla, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming and user stylesheets. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.
- Opera, a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.